Extreme Speed School will focus on providing top-level sports performance training for individuals as well as team and organizations. The school is staffed by certified personal trainers, Extreme Speed School coaches, many with Division I playing experience.
How do you become quicker? Faster? Stronger? How do you become more explosive? What speed drills and performance techniques will you need to focus on to achieve your goals? Before we can customize a program for you we must evaluate you on the following key elements:
- Level of Strength and Conditioning
- Level of Athletic Ability
- Overall Fitness
One of our Sports Performance Coaches will analyze your current level of conditioning, athletic ability and overall fitness. Then we will customize a program that is geared towards achieving your specific goals. In addition we will also be able to partner you with other similar athletes in our program. Your progress will be recorded and monitored throughout your time training with our team.
Once the assessment is completed we will set up a meeting with you to review your individual goals and expectations. We will then develop a program that is sports specific and focused on maximum improvement.
All of your progress will be documented and monitored throughout your training with our team.
State of the Art Training Center ⋅ Sports Specific Performance Coaches ⋅ 40,000 sq. ft. of Turf
Take advantage of our monthly Unlimited Workouts that allows for unlimited speed workouts with our Sports Performance Coaches. Monthly schedule offers a variety of days, times & classes to meet your needs.
Ages 7 – 12
- As low as $99
- 1 Month $149
- 3 Months $99
- As Low as $129
- 1 Month $179
- 3 Months $129
SESSION PACKAGE TRAINING
6 Sessions – $150
12 Sessions – $240 (payments available)
24-Sessions – $360 (payments available)
*Sessions Available for 1 Year from Date of Purchase
SMALL GROUP TRAINING
Once your assessment is completed you will partner with other athletes in our program of similar skill, ability and age. This small group setting will allow for maximum improvement and individual development at an intense pace. In addition, we also allow the creation of your own groups (friends, teammates, etc.) Email email@example.com for more information
OUR FIVE PRINCIPLES OF TEAM TRAINING ESS5 TEAM COMPONENTS ARE:
- Team Warm-up – The foundation of ESS5 Team, this warm-up focuses on sport specific exercises and staged out moves during active muscular movement to increase core body temperature and flow of blood throughout the body.
- Team Skill Movements – This part has four areas of development:
- Change of Direction
- Max Speed
- Strength and Explosiveness – This segment targets the central nervous system and muscular systems in order to enhance power, speed and stabilization throughout the athletes body.
- Team Conditioning – This component is focused on athletes who want to reach their peak performance and may not believe they have it in them. Pushing past previous limits is part of the way we achieve top conditioning.
- Team & Individual Confidence – We build a structure where we build confidence within our athletes. With confidence athletes can achieve more than they believe is possible.
Allow our Sports Performance Coaches to work with your entire Team. We will customize a program that meets your entire team needs and goals. We will also perform this training at your location if needed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
SUMMER CAMP-Extreme Speed, Conditioning & Leadership Camp
At Extreme Speed School Camp, we will deliver a week where young people improve fitness, build character, develop speed while increasing confidence. Extreme campers will learn how to train like Elite Athletes, live a healthy lifestyle and always feel good about themselves. Extreme Speed School prides itself on making all of our athletes Stronger, Faster, and Better in all aspects of physical fitness.
Each week of camp we will provide our campers the tools and foundation for success both on and off the field. Each camper will receive an athletic assessment at end of camp.
** No camp July 4th
All Speed & Conditioning campers will receive an Athlete Evaluation and Training shirt included with registration.